Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 3:18



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

From Tragedy to Triumph

Today, my doorbell rang and I received a dozen copies of "From Tragedy to Triumph." It is difficult to get copies of this book, because it is part of a set called "Extraordinary Answers to Prayer" published by Guideposts. They prefer to sell you the entire set. They didn't even bother to get an ISBN number for the book. But I wanted several copies because of the story "Three Moms" inside. It recounts the failed adoption of our daughter Stephanie Joy. This had such an impact upon our family I hoped this writing would be a source of healing. So after much pleading with the publisher, I managed to get these twelve copies. If you are able to come across a copy of "From Tragedy to Triumph," you will find Stephanie's story on p. 91. If not, don't worry. The contract I signed gives me the copyright of the manuscript back next year when it goes out of print. Then, I am free to give a copy of the article to anyone who wants one.

No comments:

Post a Comment